Monday, June 4, 2007

Picture Day

So I FINALLY figured out how to put pics on here. Here are some:

The view from $5 seats at the Jake. Speaking of which, shout out to Jake's clappy hands. And look at all those fans!


This is when the fun begins. A few thousand fans take in the Pistons getting destroyed on the big screen between Jacob's Field and the Q as I put the amateur back into amateur photography.






The CC bobblehead gets some face time. I don't know whether to take it out of the package or throw it on eBay.



Here's the 3Sixteen tee I was yammering about. I don't know if I like it better than their Geoffrey tee, but I want it anyway. I'm sure I'll see it around.



That's all for now. Time for a 6 mile fun run. Soundtrack details forthcoming.

Until then,





Peace.
(That guys not me and I never met him before in my life)

No comments: