Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GO CAVS Part II

So I drove almost 20 minutes yesterday to get a haircut at a new place (for me anyway) and they're closed. What kind of reputable business closes at 6pm on weekdays? But I went again today on my lunch break and I'll probably post some pics soon on the old MySpace. So look out for that.

I also tried to watch WWE Raw last night. I had heard some outlandish stories from various people "in the know" that made me wanna check it out and see if all the hype was warranted. I usually don't watch WWE anymore, mostly because I haven't really enjoyed it in who knows how long. I've been a fan of pro wrestling for as long as I can remember, though, so it's been hard to quit. I still follow TNA and various independents because they still interest me, but I'll still try to catch WWE if it sounds like it could be worthwhile. Long story short, I fall asleep 30 minutes into the show and don't wake back up until it's over. The supposed "can't miss Raw of the year" literally put me to sleep. I wake up to a text from a friend that reads "I hate WWE." I'm guessing at this point that the big surprise Vince McMahon promised wasn't quite what my friend had hoped for. I then find a computer, type in wwe.com, and see this:



So that's that. No real explanation needed there, right?

In other news, let's go Cavs! I referred to them by a more colorful name in former posts, and if they win tonight, I'll go back to referring to them by that moniker. To anyone reading this, have fun tonight, be safe, and enjoy yourselves. And to the city of Cleveland, FUCK YOU for cancelling the watch party at Gateway Plaza. Time for a fun run!

Until then,
Later.

No comments: