Monday, June 11, 2007

Fuck The Spurs Part II

And fuck whoever is in charge of the (formerly cool) Cleveland Cavaliers Watch Party at the Q,

Seriously. The fact that they made people get tickets is absurd. Of course, that meant there were plenty of them on eBay going for upwards of $25! That's quite a price to pay to sit in an arena and watch television. But, I'm sure there were plenty that had no problem, and if they think that makes them better fans, more power to them. I'm pretty content with the fact that I didn't have to pay money to see San Antonio show the Cavs who's boss. They're the boss, applesauce.

And, if that wasn't enough, apparently they also cancelled the little party outside the arena for all home games. F that too. I guess they don't like having thousands of people downtown ready, willing, and able to spend their hard earned money in an area that supposedly needs all the cash it can get. I don't get it.

Other than that, weekend was good, had a lot of fun with friends (some of which I hadn't seen in far too long), and that's about it for now. I'm gonna get a (much needed) haircut now, but before that, I'll post these vids. They gave me something to laugh at as I get over last night's game. They're very similar, but both hilarious in their own way, as they convey the true feelings of The Ultimate Warrior to the entire world.



And this one:



Until then,
Later.

No comments: