Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4 Part II

Workout jam session mix por 6/04/07 (at the gym because it was raining):

Tracks 1-11: coughChromeoFancyFootworkAdvancecoughcough (Nonstop party. THE 07 Summer disc. I basically ran as fast as I could for almost the entire 40 minutes).

Track 12: LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends (The semi-comedown. The album version's nice and lengthy too at 7:37).

Track 13: New Order - True Faith (As great as this tune is, it's just not the same when it's not paired w/ the extended version of Bizarre Love Triangle. Still a classic, though).

Track 14: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (I can't even listen to this one in public without at least jogging. Throw it on the jukebox if you see me out and I'll prove it).

So that's that. The next time I feel like posting a workout mix, I will. In the meantime, I forgot to mention a streetwear sighting outside the Q the other night when I saw some kid wearing this'n (the black tee):



Lemar and Dauley is quality, no doubt about it. However, their product is a little too pricey for me. I've loosened the old change purse quite a bit over the last few years, but I still have a problem paying upwards of $50 for a t-shirt. To each their own, though.

Until Then,
Later

No comments: