Friday, June 8, 2007

Fuck The Spurs

View from above



Hearing Black Box's classic Strike It Up always gets me pumped before a game



I'm kinda partial to the Dirty Bird myself



Jerkasses get in for free and still can't stay till the end



So I hope everyone had a good time watching the game last night. I know I did. I'm still kinda numb to the fact that the Cavs even made it to the Finals, and it looked like they were too. That is to say, they didn't play very well at all. But, it's a seven game marathon and not a one game sprint, so they (currently) still have plenty of time. If they lose Sunday, though, it may be a different story.

Oh, and for anyone interested, the workout mix the other day was The Rub Radio's History of Hip-Hop Vol. 10: 1988 show in it's entirety. Sometimes it's easier to listen to someone else's mix than it is to make your own. If you want a tracklisting, find it online. It's not too hard to find.

Until Then,
Later.

No comments: