Sunday, June 3, 2007

I Lied

So what,

I didn't really try as hard as I could to have a post for every day in June. Last night was far too crazy for internet time-wastery anyways. The Motherfucking Cleveland Cavaliers are YOUR 2007 Eastern Conference Champions, and I couldn't be happier. My (admittedly fairly terrible) pics of the evening will be posted as soon as I figure out how to do it. I wasn't regularly spending time on the world wide web until 2003, so I'm new to a lot of the nuances inherent with the technology. I also didn't take any photography classes in HS since the teacher was a complete and utter asshole (not naming names), so I'm new to the camera stuff too. I'll figure it out, though. Also, I might even throw a pic of my new C.C. Sabathia disco bobblehead in as well.

Until Then,
Later

No comments: