Wednesday, August 29, 2007

M.I.A. Gives Me A Headache

In other news, I'm slightly disappointed with the new Madlib, Beat Konducta in India. I posted the preview video on here a while back, and I was super pumped to hear it since the first Beat Konducta was so outstanding. So, I throw the new one on the iPod for a fun run the other day and I think it actually slowed me down. Maybe I need to listen to it in a more subdued environment, but I just wasn't feeling it, so to speak. I mentioned before that I had a favorite song based on the short video, and I now know that the song is entitled (Variations). It is easily the best tune on the record. at least as of today.

Anyway, today I plan on a fun run soundtrack of a DJ Ayres/Nick Catchdubs mix entitled Superfriends that I grabbed from brooklynradio.net. Maybe I'll give a description in a later post.

Until Then,
Later.

No comments: