Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Do The B.L.O.G.



Drops 07/24/07.
I can't believe it either.



I finally got around to listening to this one yesterday. The hype is warranted to a degree, but I don't think the record's gonna set the world on fire either. With the right marketing, though, I could see Justice getting to a Chemical Brothers/Prodigy/Daft Punk level. In fact, this album reminds me a lot of that stuff when it was still worth listening to. It's gonna be 1997 all over again! This girl I used to know in high school would be ecstatic.

Plus, I quit watching wrestling for a few days. I said I might not watch it again, but that was pretty much BS. I still don't have the desire to see any Benoit matches, but I'm not gonna let that situation end my interest in pro wrestling. I viewed Ring of Honor's debut PPV yesterday, and I'll have thoughts in the near future.

Getting back to Benoit, it's really been surreal this past week. In my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd see pro wrestling coverage on CNN, Headline News, and Fox News Channel simultaneously. I just wish it was under better circumstances. One wrestler that was scheduled to be on Hannity & Colmes Friday was the wrestler known as Warrior (legal name). I posted a few amusing videos a little while back featuring him. He got bumped Friday and then bumped again last night. He should be on tonight, and I'm not gonna miss it. He's never been afraid to speak his mind, so it should be interesting.

Oh yeah, and I saw this the other day too:



I guess my still shrink-wrapped copy of the original is gonna go down in value. Oh well.

Until Then,
Later.

No comments: