Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Take me to D&B

First off, F youtube. They deleted the video I alluded to in the last post. It was from the band Municipal Waste for the song Headbanger Face Rip off the album The Art of Partying. It was totally off the charts awesome and had some of the best (and most graphic) scenes from various movies released by Troma. But, a version of the vid is still on the site. It's not nearly as intense, but still decent in its own right. Plus, the song still slays regardless. Here's the edited version:



In other news, I need to stop hyping future posts, since it usually means that they get put on the back burner due to me not wanting to take the time to type a lot of words about stuff. The hype in question pertains to the Ayres/Catchdubs mix. I wanted to do a track by track rundown, but couldn't find the time. And, that time still hasn't been found. So, it'll stay on the back burner for now, along with the ROH PPV review and whatever else I never got around to doing.

In closing, here's a video from one of the most underrated albums of 1989, Stone Cold Rhymin'. It's Young MC with Principal's Office. RECESS!




Until Then,
Later.

No comments: