Monday, September 17, 2007

He Knowingly Served Us Penis

Hey the Browns played a little better yesterday than they did last week. I would've been in attendance, but I wasn't invited. It was quite a game, though.

In other news, I forgot to mention in the last post that the B-side of that Jay Reatard 7" is a Go-Betweens cover. Also, Curb Your Enthusiasm premiered last Sunday and the second episode was last night. Both eps were classic Curb and it's great to see Mr. David and the gang back in action.

I had a birthday recently too. So that happened.

I've also been trying to learn how to burn DVDs, but haven't had much luck with that. I went to Best Buy last night and got these DVD+R DL discs. The DL stands for double layer, so apparently that means that they have twice the space, or four hours. But, when I tried to burn the DVD, I could only fit two hours on the disc. I guess I need to read the directions a little better.

The new Les Savy Fav is great, the new Jens Lekman is great, and I think that's all for now.

Until Then,
Later.

No comments: