Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Few Videos To Watch

The LCD Soundsystem album Sound of Silver is one of the many great albums with a release date of 2007, in my opinion. My favorite song on the record is Someone Great. Apparently a video has been released of that song. Here it is:

Is it just me, or did they speed the song up a little bit? I haven't heard that Nike mix for a few months, but the album version is considerably slower. And better, if you ask me. But, it's still great (for me at least) to see my favorite song get a proper video/single release.

In other news, I mentioned a few posts ago that I enjoyed the new Les Savy Fav release, Let's Stay Friends. A video for the song Patty Lee is online. I first saw it yesterday but forgot to post it. I'll post it now:

I haven't heard the album enough to pick a favorite song, but this one wouldn't be a bad choice.

Also, the band had a make-your-own video contest for their song The Equestrian. Well, the results are in, and here's the winner:

It doesn't get much better than that.

Until Then,
Later.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.