Friday, November 9, 2007

Two Step

Here's another post about shirts. I think more posts have had the label "Chromeo" attached to them than any other since I started this thing. Here comes another one.

A couple months ago (07/13/07 to be exact), I saw Chromeo and Flosstradamus give one of the best performances I've seen all year, occurring in Buffalo, NY. I vaguely remember Dave from Chromeo telling the crowd that there were t-shirts for sale, but to grab them quick because they were almost gone. I, however, didn't bother to look because I didn't want to lose my awesome spot (which I have discussed in a prior post).

Anyway, fast forward a little bit and I see a picture of someone from Flosstradamus (I forget who) rocking what appears to be the Chromeo tour shirt. I also don't remember where I saw it (probably MySpace) and I didn't save the pic so anyone reading this will have to take my word for it.

Then today I'm perusing the old turntablelab.com as I've been known to do and I see that they are apparently selling said tour shirt and it looks like this


I thought I remembered the guy from Flosstradamus wearing a white version of this tee. I'd much prefer that color over this black one. If you ask me, it's kinda blah for a band that is anything but. Like the Hundreds one from yesterday I think I'm gonna skip this one too, but maybe I'll grab it if it's still available during a free shipping sale or something.

Oh yes, and fuck having little to no money and being stuck at home eating nothing but tasteless boring food every night because I can't afford to go out and get something good. I feel like I wanna eat a fucking lobster when I finally get paid again. That and/or get someone in my life that knows how to fucking cook. I think I'm gonna stop now before I really get going. That's all.

Until Then,
Later.

No comments: