Thursday, November 8, 2007

Shirt Attack

One of my favorite punk albums ever was the 1981 self-titled effort from The Adolescents. And, anybody that knows anything will recognize the blue album cover with the red writing. Well, it looks like The Hundreds decided to put their own spin on the idea. I saw this the other day but forgot to post it. Here it is




It's not bad, but I wish they would've gotten the colors right. I would have rather had that shirt in these colors


I think I'll save my $ on this one, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. The tee is available on digitalgravel.com, and speaking of that site, the Temple Effectives shirt from the other day now sold out. So, hopefully I can expect it from a reader for Christmas or maybe just as a gift for being such a great guy. I can only hope.

Until Then,
Later.

No comments: