Friday, February 29, 2008

Nu Shooz

About 2 weeks ago I got these new running shoes

for only $80 (which may sound like a lot of $, but Air Max 360s usually go for about $160. I've only been able to run in them a few times (due to busyness/laziness/etc) and they've been giving me many blisters. Although I think once I break them in a little more I'll be fine. I may or may not wear them at the MEN show tonight at the Grog, since I know it's not a good idea to wear running shoes in everyday life. But anyway, I hope MEN plays this tune tonight since I've had it in my head since I woke up this morning


Speaking of this morning, I actually got my ass out of bed early enough to head over to McDonald's & get a free McSkillet Burrito. Since I had never tried one previously, here is my expert opinion in one word: fine. Not bad, not great. I'm not one to eat a lot in the morning, and I especially tend not to eat food containing taco sauce in early hours.

Until Then,
Later.

No comments: